June 02, 2012

Weekend Freebies!


I hope you are having a delightful weekend! The hubs and I are piddling around the house doing chores and attending to some late-season Spring cleaning!

I came across a few freebies I think you will appreciate...

The Moore family is sharing their love for families once again! This time you can watch "This is Your Life: The Moss Family" for FREE from now until the end of June! I love the Moss family. Even though I do not personally know them, their family story is very similar to mine. Go here to watch this beautiful family walk in faith when it comes to their family size.

Frugally Sustainable is a new website to me and I'm so happy I found it! If you subscribe to Frugally Sustainable, you can get "Herbal Rescue: Your Guide to Creating a Homemade Herbal First Aid Kit" Trust me! You will be so happy you did!



For my fellow bird watchers...We ordered a Free Nesting Birds Poster a few weeks ago and we can't wait for it to get here! I just checked and you can still order this:

Have you found any freebies or deals? If so, I would love for you to share!

Stephanie

0 Modest Musings: